Forums » State-By-State Legal Issues (United States)

New York

• 2 posts
    October 25, 2012 5:37:07 PM EDT
    [size= small; font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Are there any laws unique to New York when it comes to sperm donors or co-parents?[/size]
    • 2 posts
    December 31, 2012 1:52:44 PM EST
    Yes, each state has its own laws on sperm donors. I live in California and I know the laws here on known donors and co-parents are different than they are in other states like New York.
  • April 13, 2016 1:33:35 AM EDT
    Yes, each state has its own laws on sperm donors. I live in California and I know the laws here on known donors and co-parents are different than they are in other states like New York.</blockquote><br />
    I totally agree with your comment ever country has different law.
    This post was edited by KevinPeters at April 13, 2016 1:34:06 AM EDT
    • 1 posts
    December 7, 2020 3:26:46 AM EST
    To be honest, I have never heard of it. Try to google this
    • 3 posts
    December 7, 2020 3:31:13 AM EST
    Yeah, it is a very important question. You should choose a co-parent very carefully if you want your child to be healthy. Besides, it si better to think previously about your child future. As for me, I have chosen a Little Scholars childcare center before my child was born, haha. I know, maybe it is too early to think about child early education before the birth, but I want to plan everything. I think that in your case it is needed to plan, but maybe not so deeply. I wish you to find a good donor!