Forums » What To Look For In A Parenting Partner

When desire meets love

• August 4, 2015 3:08:42 PM EDT
    Becoming a co-parent is the best life changing future, anyone could every have.
    The desire to have children and love them and provide them with a good up bring.
    My desire to be a Dad, a father is high and I speak for others as well as me.
    I would prefer if they were my own.
    • 2 posts
    October 2, 2020 1:37:47 AM EDT
    hi dear,i would like to know u more if u wish 5137269284
    • 1 posts
    October 15, 2023 11:49:17 AM EDT
    Everything is simple: I’m a single man and I want a family. Most of my life I’ve been single most of my life and I still am as I’m very shy so I never approach women, at least never for personal reasons. However, I am a sweet very kind-hearted approachable person. When I feel comfortable I open up. Online dating is all games, so if I don’t wanna end up childless I have no choice but to be here hoping to find a sweet non-smoking single straight woman to one day have a child, hopefully more children with. Looks don’t matter to me. I’m faithful and I feel the greatest responsibility towards children and partner. Super sweet and the best dad children could wish for! My physical health is good and I have no criminal record, no disabilities, no mental problems and no tattoos. I never smoked and I’ve never done drugs. If you feel the same about parenting as I do, please feel free to message me at Cyrilprivemail@Gmail.com Feel free to ask any respectful questions. Any sincere interest will be responded appropriately.