Forums » Constructing a Co-Parenting Plan of Action

Co-Parenting Weekly Planner Templates

• 1 posts
    October 25, 2012 9:22:32 PM EDT
    Have any members of FamilyByDesign used a particular co-parenting weekly (or monthly) planner templates that they particularly liked?
    • 1 posts
    January 11, 2013 8:35:01 PM EST
    I haven't needed a co-parenting template yet, but there are a number of websites that offer products - both paid and free products.
  • Anonymous
    February 20, 2014 5:33:32 PM EST
    O modelo é ser o mais verdadeiro possível ,e tentar responder a todos os que demonstrem interesse em você até mesmo aqueles que você descartaria por morar longe etc
    • 1 posts
    May 28, 2018 1:23:44 PM EDT
    Can you get a concordance in any case of twins every co-parents staying with a child?
    • 3 posts
    July 10, 2018 6:41:36 AM EDT
    There are many apps available on app store related to parenting. These apps have in built templates for co-parenting which one can use easily.
    • 3 posts
    July 19, 2018 8:47:32 AM EDT
    Social Graces is one of the best parenting app to assign chores to your kids. The reward system of this app encourages the kids to complete the chores assigned to them.
  • March 24, 2019 8:02:52 AM EDT
    Hey Everyone,

Just wanting to see see if anyone would be open to sharing their co-parenting experience and willing to help others by working together with us to build a co-parenting solution that actually works. If you would be interested in helping and have a spare 2 minutes, the below survey link contains 3 questions and asks for basic customer details. It takes less than 2 mins to complete and would be amazing for any feedback.

copy and paste this link into your browser to go to the survey - goo.gl/forms/fkJ1HDNuzeY0A9YE2

• 3 posts
    December 7, 2020 2:44:59 AM EST
    I haven't tried such planners yet, but I think that it can be quite useful