Forums » Setting Up Wills, Trusts, Insurance and Other Financial Planning

Setting Up Co-Parenting Trusts

• 1 posts
    October 25, 2012 8:46:32 PM EDT
    How have others thought about setting up trusts for their children in a co-parenting relationship?  Would you make your co-parent the trustee, or would you choose an independent trustee for your child?
    • 3 posts
    January 9, 2013 5:05:07 PM EST
    I would probably want someone other than my parent partner as the trustee for my child's finances - in case something happens to both of us, or in case of a disagreement its better to have a neutral 3rd party like a friend I would think!
    • 2 posts
    November 24, 2013 10:59:05 AM EST
    Greetings! my name is Isabel Leon and Emmanuel is a very good friend of mine. we have known each other for a while now. I am recommending him to any woman that wanted pregnant and a baby of her own. Emmanuel is a very cool and gentle young man and he is 33 years old, strong, tall, healthy and mentally okay, dark in complexion from Africa Nigeria. His family background in Africa is health okay. I stand as a witness that Emmanuel have done this to 3 women without asking for any payment or anything in return or care looking for the child in future. I recommended Emmanuel to any woman that is searching for this type of help with a man that is in good and medically okay. Contact him if you want more explanation.
  • July 11, 2015 4:14:23 PM EDT
    I agree with MarthasVineyard. A third party would be a great idea.